|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|ICTAC full access (5 days)||2300||1400||2700||1600|
|ICTAC main conference (3 days)||2000||1100||2400||1300|
- 'ICTAC full access' registration fee covers the main conference (Dec 6 to 8) and all co-located events (Dec 4 and 5).
- 'ICTAC main conference' registration fee covers the main conference (Dec 6 to 8) including a reception on Dec 5.
- Participants from Peru. There is a limited number of free registrations and a limited number of registrations with minimum payment for Peruvian residents/citizens. Please contact Cristian Lopez del Alamo (email@example.com) for further information.
- All prices are in Peruvian Soles (PEN).
Registration and Payment
Registration is closed.
- What is covered? Main conference registration fees cover attendance to all sessions for three days main conference (lunches, coffee breaks, reception on Dec 5, guided tour on Dec 6 and conference banquet on Dec 7). Co-located events cover all sessions of the co-located events (lunches, coffee breaks, and reception on Dec 5)
- Author registration. Each paper must have at least one author register for the main conference (which is a regular, i.e., non-student registration) before the early registration deadline.
- Student registration. Participants must be full-time students to be registered as students and must provide valid evidence of their full-time student status (e.g. a scan of their student card). Please email Juan Gutiérrez Alva (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your evidence after your registration. This kind of registration without the proper evidence will be canceled. Cancellations may incur financial penalties.
- Online registration supports Credit and Debit Cards. See the actual registration and payment page for further information. For further requests and support concerning the registration form and payment page, please contact Gabriela Perea Vega (email@example.com) and Jesús Bellido (firstname.lastname@example.org>).
- Invitation letters. If you require any (visa) invitation letter or attendance certificate, please do the registration first and then email Jesus Bellido (email@example.com>) for the details.
- Cancellations. Cancellations are no longer possible. Thank you for your understanding.